* The main purpose of the club is for social outings.
* Advice is given in good faith and in the individual's amateur opinion.
* Expert advice will not be given out by the club. Members should refer on to expert VW professionals such as Paul Smith at Vdub shoppe, Hamilton
* The club welcomes a gold coin donation from anyone attending the organised monthly events.
* A non-member may attend one of the club's organised events, however they will be asked to join up and pay the $25 per annual family fee.
* Paid members of the club are welcome to make suggestions for events/destinations/cruising routes etc to the club Events Co-ordinator.
* Efforts will be made to facilitate all suggestions.
* At club outings and events, no behaviour that has the potential of bringing the club into disrepute will be condoned. Behaviour that respects and supports other club members and their families is the norm.
* The committee hold the right to revoke membership of any individuals who undertake illegal behaviour whilst representing the club or at a club event.